Assurity Consulting Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

Assurity Consulting Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Assurity Consulting

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Assurity Consulting (Wellington, Wellington) in July 2018.

Interview

The process was clearly defined from the outset. As a remote candidate interviewing while overseas, it was comprised of three rounds of video conference call interviews which led to a verbal offer call. Two of the calls were small group interviews. Everyone was extremely professional and friendly during the process.

Interview Questions

• Questions ranged from category specific business knowledge to sharing real-life problem solving scenarios.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Assurity Consulting

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Assurity Consulting (Auckland, Auckland) in January 2018.

Interview

Two interviews. One with HR and potential manager and one with directors. Interviews were formal and I was asked typical questions. Emphases were on personality as well as competencies. Two interviews. One with HR and potential manager and one with directors. Interviews were formal and I was asked typical questions. Emphases were on personality as well as competencies.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.