Acorn Stairlifts Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

Acorn Stairlifts Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Acorn Stairlifts

2.0

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts (Irvine, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

I had been contacted by the corporate office in Florida the day before they wanted to interview me. I went in the following day only to discover when I got there the position that I had applied for had been filled. So instead of the Manager telling me this they offered me the Appointment Setter position. I was told to go home and apply on line and I would be hired. I didn't care for his banter, he stated "he was looking for people he could rely on, and that every time he hired someone they either didn't want to work or would never come in.

Interview Questions

• Are you a reliable, punctual employee!   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Acorn Stairlifts

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Steeton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts (Steeton, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

Relaxed, friendly, more of a chat. People were friendly and informative, and a member of HR was present. Did not feel overly stressful and although I didn't get the initial role, I was offered a different position based on my skills. I applied online, received an email, then a phone call, was invited in for interview within a few days. Received a call back the next day to advise I hadn't gotten the job, but was offered to come in again the ebxt day to interview for a different position.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience do you have   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.