Accruent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.nz

Accruent Interview Questions

Interviews at Accruent

2.7

Contracts Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

After applying online, I immediately (next day) received an email from the company that they were interested in me for the position, but first would like me to fill out a IQ test. While it was -strongly encouraged- you complete the test within 24 hours, you had 5 days to complete the test. The test was comprised of about 10 sections including matching, sequencing, current events, patterns, etc, and was timed. It was difficult to complete in the time allowed. It took 3 weeks to hear from the company from this point.

Interview Questions

• When I got to the interview, I was asked to repeat an IQ test again. I'm assuming this was to verify that I was the same person who took the first test.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent in September 2013.

Interview

1. HR request a online assessment. takes about 30mins. one is attitude, another is about intelligence.
    2. Go to an on-site assessment. It is similar to the online one.
    3. Phone interview with 2 managers and one director and the HR. Takes about 3 hours. Most questions are not technical related. HR will brief the benefits after interview.
    4. Get the offter or not.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

interaction with recruiters, phone screen, on line test, and then on-site interviews. The on site interviews were with engineering managers, and a director. The interviews were mainly around college experience, specifically class projects. The interviews were friendly and not terribly difficult. You do have to retake the IQ test again when you come on site.

Interview Questions

• There were a few brain teasers, like 'how many stop signs are there in austin'   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online for this position and was contacted by their HR to take two online tests. One was a personality test and another was an IQ-like test (took about 15 minutes). I was then asked to take the IQ-like test again (I'm almost positive it was the same one) over a webcam to make sure I didn't cheat or anything (you had 15min for 50 questions, cheating would likely only hurt you).

After that I had a phone interview with a senior manager. The next step was a webcam interview with the same manager followed by a group interview (30min, 90min respectively) with my immediate team managers.

All in all, the process was mostly about my work behavior. I got 1 programming question about inheritance.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you messed up and how you handled it,

What would happen if you knew you wouldn't make a deadline,

Describe how you work with a team to complete a common project,   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

bunch of easy question most developers should know. most question were non tech. most question were about my past workplaces and how I get along with people. they also have this computer test with shapes and math questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Very messy and confusing. They kept changing the title of the position I would be interviewing for. Even though the roles were similar but it was hard for me to pin point what position I should be preparing for.

Applied online, got an email to fill out an online (waste of time) assessment. Got a call from a recruiter who was simply reading off from the job description web page. Had to do the same old online (waste of time) assessment again, but this time monitored by my web cam, which is very weird and uncomfortable. Next step was to speak to the Hiring Manager for 30 mins. After that a face to face interview with the team.

The office in Austin is nice, I will give you that. The decor was very modern and encouraged me at first. Then when the team started to ask about my experience and capabilities was when i started to worry about the company. Seems like people like to move around within the company but more people seem to move OUT of the company. Pay could be an issue but I think it is much deeper than that. I have a feeling internally, there could be an issue in the management side of things. Things seemed very disorganized and confusing. They are trying really hard to be like Google, but they will never get near that with this kind of management system. They said they are going to contact me within a few days. After 10 days I got a call saying I was not selected, which is completely fine since I already accepted an offer from another company. They also have not reimbursed me for my stay, gas and food which was promised that they would reimburse me.

After a few months I got a call from the company, but from a different person this time. She said I had to redo the entire process for a position. Again they kept doing the same thing, kept changing the title of the position I was going to interview for and what not. Did all the tests and spoke to everyone over the phone. They scheduled a face to face interview for the following week. Even before I went for the interview, they said they had a large pool of candidates for the position and I am not being considered anymore. I mean seriously??!! What kind of BS is this? LOL.

Do Yourself a favor. Stay away form this company. Save your time and money.

Interview Questions

• Google questions for the position you are going to interview for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

They send you an email that gives you this basic puzzle where you fill out questions not related at all to your job just to test your aptitude for fundimental math and understanding of puzzles. Everyone in the company takes the same test. Its absolutely ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• The people asking me questions ended up asking me questions more about modern software that had been out for less than a year asking me how experienced I was. There was questions like "How many years have you used x software" and that hadnt even been out for maybe more than a year at the time. They had no idea what they were doing.   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. I was sent an email with links to a series of assessments and then asked to choose a time for my phone interview. The interview was quick, maybe 15 minutes, and then I was told my information would be passed on to the team and they would make a decision in a few days. I was surprised that I didn't have to interview in person or have any kind of technical interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked what languages I knew and my proficiency in those languages.   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accruent (New Orleans, LA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Depending on the position applied, typically it is done over a Zoom meeting call, you will be interviewing with a manager and team members one at a time. After the interview process, the hiring team sits down and review your application. If approved/denied, you will be notified by your recruiter.

Software Engineer In Test Interview

Interview

I applied online and had a initial phone screen scheduled with one of their recruiter after one week. I got an email from the same guy telling me this position have been occupied by other. I felt very disappointed and humiliated when I found they got my name wrong in the email. Literally can't figure out why a company would make that kind of mistake during the process. Glad I didn't waste my time to talk to them.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.