Compare Walmart vs ALDI BETASee how working at Walmart vs. ALDI compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. ALDI. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walmart scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- ALDI scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Walmart had 1,686 more reviews than ALDI that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Walmart had 1,122 more reviews than ALDI that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Walmart had 752 more reviews than ALDI that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at ALDI part-time for more than 5 years
Room to move, Great to work for and the pay was ok. Great management team. Progressive company and a head of the competition.
Culture differnce between european division seems to have issues with Aussie culture, give the impression that you must do this our way and there is no other way.
Advice to Management
Make sure on your next european conference take the management over there a pair of thongs and some stubby coolers.