Compare University of Washington vs University of Canterbury BETASee how working at University of Washington vs. University of Canterbury compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Washington vs. University of Canterbury. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Washington scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Canterbury scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- University of Washington had 214 more reviews than University of Canterbury that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- University of Washington had 138 more reviews than University of Canterbury that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I worked at University of Canterbury part-time for more than a year
Teaching staff are very lovely to work with Tutoring in labs is rewarding Learn the course content in greater detail
Limited hours you can pick up initially though can pick up more hours once you have experience