Compare University of Washington vs Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation BETASee how working at University of Washington vs. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Washington vs. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Washington scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- University of Washington had 132 more reviews than Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at University of Washington.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
I have been working at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation full-time
Benefits are unbelievable Pay is solid, though perhaps a bit less than industry (due to lack of bonuses) People-focused mission Travel opportunities are great - not too much, great... locations Brilliant employees Supportive of a work-life balance
No career ladders They only hire experts, and you have to demonstrate experience before you'll get an opportunity to do something (i.e., no stretch opportunities) Most employees are workaholics,... and it's hard not to get sucked into that mentality