Compare University of Chicago vs Rush University Medical Center BETASee how working at University of Chicago vs. Rush University Medical Center compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Chicago vs. Rush University Medical Center. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Chicago scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Rush University Medical Center scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- University of Chicago had 60 more reviews than Rush University Medical Center that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at University of Chicago.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Rush University Medical Center.
I have been working at Rush University Medical Center full-time for more than 3 years
Rush University Medical Center Pros: benefits, PTO, 401K match, CME, classes, sick days, resources working at a large hospital, that is it.
Rush University Medical center cons: management, turnover, personality clashes, people that have been there too long are not open to change
Advice to Management
be open to changing work flow to benefit the team