Compare University of Chicago vs Groupon BETASee how working at University of Chicago vs. Groupon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Chicago vs. Groupon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Chicago scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Groupon scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Groupon had 129 more reviews than University of Chicago that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at University of Chicago.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Groupon.
I have been working at Groupon full-time for more than 8 years
Fantastic marketing solution, great culture, diverse role in terms of what type of businesses you can target. You can run your accounts like it is your own business.
It is a high pressure role, much like most sales roles.
Advice to Management
Keep investing in training and development, the work you are doing on this front is great!