Compare UBS vs Bank of America BETASee how working at UBS vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UBS vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of America scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at UBS.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- Bank of America had 452 more reviews than UBS that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 10 years
Amazing benefits and programs available you employees. Lots of employee networks and community volunteer programs so you can feel highly engaged internally and externally. Lots of resources for... professional development as well. There is also a plethora of job opportunities and locations to move around.
As a big company some policies become very wide in scope which removes some individuality to them for some flexibility, such as work from home or work location.