Compare The University of North Carolina System vs University of Canterbury BETASee how working at The University of North Carolina System vs. University of Canterbury compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The University of North Carolina System vs. University of Canterbury. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The University of North Carolina System scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- University of Canterbury scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- The University of North Carolina System had 25 more reviews than University of Canterbury that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at The University of North Carolina System.
- "Earthquakes" was the most mentioned Con at University of Canterbury.
I worked at The University of North Carolina System part-time
Environment, diversity, benefits, pay, transportation
Location, traffic, sports events, political environment
I worked at University of Canterbury part-time for more than a year
Comfortable work environment with easy management, enjoyable work, and great pay.
I really don't have anything negative to say regarding my employment here!