Compare The University of North Carolina System vs Massey University BETASee how working at The University of North Carolina System vs. Massey University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The University of North Carolina System vs. Massey University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The University of North Carolina System scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at The University of North Carolina System.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Massey University.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at The University of North Carolina System.
- "New zealand" was the most mentioned Con at Massey University.
I worked at The University of North Carolina System part-time for less than a year
Support system, not too long hours, you get to move around at work
Freezing cold in the winter and rain, not warm inside the shed or on the field - we should have had a heater.
I have been working at Massey University for more than a year
Surrounded by the best people/researchers in the world. Positive culture, great lab/food pilot/facilities, kind & helpful colleague/staff. Definitely the place to be to learn and explore things... (research).
Depends on what school you are, for food/agri related research, this is best place to be in NZ simply due to available facilities/expertise plus Massey Palmy located in the food science hub.