Compare Stanford University vs Kaiser Permanente BETASee how working at Stanford University vs. Kaiser Permanente compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Stanford University vs. Kaiser Permanente. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Stanford University scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Kaiser Permanente scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Beautiful campus" was the most mentioned Pro at Stanford University.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Kaiser Permanente.
- "Cost of living" was the most mentioned Con at Stanford University.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Kaiser Permanente.
I have been working at Stanford University part-time
Stanford offers great undergraduate teaching and course assistant roles. You can work with amazing faculty and be compensated sufficiently.
The roles can be very hard to get
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 10 years
Great benefits such as healthcare, dental and vision 401k Pension Plan
Only thing I do not like is some managers do have favoritism
Advice to Management