Compare Spark New Zealand vs University of Auckland BETASee how working at Spark New Zealand vs. University of Auckland compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Spark New Zealand vs. University of Auckland. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Spark New Zealand scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Auckland scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Spark New Zealand.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Auckland.
- "Spark" was the most mentioned Con at Spark New Zealand.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Con at University of Auckland.
I have been working at Spark New Zealand full-time for more than 3 years
Diverse, inclusive, great people, flexible working options, agile framework, health insurance, volunteer day, more than average sick leave, challenging and innovative projects.
So many people, it's hard to know who to go to. Some chapters have high turnover. Lots of legacy systems that add complexity. Sometimes you end up with too many meetings and agile ceremonies.
Advice to Management
Support chapters, not just squads.