Compare Salesforce vs Zendesk BETASee how working at Salesforce vs. Zendesk compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Salesforce vs. Zendesk. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salesforce scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Salesforce had 318 more reviews than Zendesk that mentioned "Great culture" as a Pro.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Salesforce.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Zendesk.
I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 3 years
- incredible culture - best in class platform and marketing team - opportunity to do meaningful work - great benefits
- change is the only constant so you must be comfortable being uncomfortable
Advice to Management
- coach more
I have been working at Zendesk full-time for more than 5 years
Lots of growth, lots of opportunities and a great team to work with. From a data science and machine learning perspective, there are incredibly interesting data and the opportunity to have an impact... on the product through building ML powered features. (see Answer Bot, Content Cues, Satisfaction prediction)
Fast company growth can sometimes have it's challenges, but also brings opportunity