Compare Public Storage vs JHSF BETASee how working at Public Storage vs. JHSF compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Public Storage vs. JHSF. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Public Storage scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- JHSF scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Apartment" was the most mentioned Pro at Public Storage.
- "Property manager" was the most mentioned Con at Public Storage.
I have been working at Public Storage full-time for more than 5 years
The pay is pretty competitive. With offices open 7 days a week, schedules can be flexible and 9:30am-6pm allows you to get home at a reasonable time. This is a good job for someone who can work... independently with a daily and monthly routine. There is some room for growth within the company as well. Incentive programs have been created to meet monthly goals and managers can be contacted directly for any issues that may come up.
Sometimes, multiple "small" tasks can get time consuming, which may lead to a busy day if you're by yourself. This is a customer service based job with customers often in a low point in their lives,... this can require a strong sense of patience.
Advice to Management
Regular raises will improve long term employment, especially if hiring pay rate goes up. yearly performance bonuses or raises should go to the managers who meet the goals.