Compare Oracle vs Amazon BETASee how working at Oracle vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Amazon scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 650 more reviews than Oracle that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for less than a year
This is my week 4 and so far this has been the best on-boarding experience I had in my 22 years in the IT industry. There is a well structured plan when you first come onboard with a list of... activities and tasks you need to get done on your first weeks up to your 3rd month.
I have not encountered any so far, again it's my 4th week at work.