Compare Nordstrom vs Amazon BETASee how working at Nordstrom vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nordstrom vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nordstrom scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Amazon scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 1,780 more reviews than Nordstrom that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Amazon had 2,101 more reviews than Nordstrom that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Nordstrom full-time for less than a year
Good benefits, easy to get hired, basically never fires anyone
Poor management and HR, unnecessary corporate policies, morning meetings and rules
Advice to Management
Cut down on the nit picky little rules and staircases and let professional sales people do their job.