Compare NYU (New York University) vs University of Otago BETASee how working at NYU (New York University) vs. University of Otago compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NYU (New York University) vs. University of Otago. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NYU (New York University) scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Otago scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- NYU (New York University) had 168 more reviews than University of Otago that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at NYU (New York University).
- "Job opportunities" was the most mentioned Con at University of Otago.
I have been working at NYU (New York University) part-time for more than a year
Supervisors really invest time in making sure everyone is cared for and properly trained for the role.
Can be a lot to balance with study but supervisors always willing to work with you and figure something out.