Compare NYU (New York University) vs University of Canterbury BETASee how working at NYU (New York University) vs. University of Canterbury compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NYU (New York University) vs. University of Canterbury. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NYU (New York University) scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Canterbury scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- NYU (New York University) had 212 more reviews than University of Canterbury that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- NYU (New York University) had 62 more reviews than University of Canterbury that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I have been working at NYU (New York University) part-time for more than a year
Supervisors really invest time in making sure everyone is cared for and properly trained for the role.
Can be a lot to balance with study but supervisors always willing to work with you and figure something out.
I worked at University of Canterbury part-time for more than a year
Teaching staff are very lovely to work with Tutoring in labs is rewarding Learn the course content in greater detail
Limited hours you can pick up initially though can pick up more hours once you have experience