Compare MITRE vs AgResearch (NZ) BETASee how working at MITRE vs. AgResearch (NZ) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MITRE vs. AgResearch (NZ). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MITRE scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- AgResearch (NZ) scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MITRE.
- "Sponsors" was the most mentioned Con at MITRE.
I have been working at MITRE full-time for less than a year
- Great work life balance - Good benefits - Lots of projects - Flexibility - Friendly management
- CEO makes lots of changes, but most of the time it doesnt benefit the company - Some red tape - Changes implemented randomly and it causes a lot of issues -Some people are slow to respond
Advice to Management
Management on the lower level and second line are good at what they do, but upper management/director levels need to update employees instead of changing things behind the scenes. Too many changes... like this will make people leave much sooner.
I worked at AgResearch (NZ) full-time for more than 3 years
Very good company to work for and great professional environment.
There is no negative commests i can advise for Agresearch.