Compare Lebara vs OpenBet BETASee how working at Lebara vs. OpenBet compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lebara vs. OpenBet. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- OpenBet scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- OpenBet had 8 more reviews than Lebara that mentioned "Working environment" as a Pro.
- OpenBet had 2 more reviews than Lebara that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I worked at Lebara
really great, great people, and learning opportunity
nothing really to say about other than positive things
I worked at OpenBet full-time for more than a year
- Normal corporate benefits - Normal salaries
If you are in a place were paying you on time and giving you normal benefits, such as 14 salaries, paid time-off, flexible hours, starts to be considered Pros, then you are in the wrong company.... There is a huge lack of responsibility for several technical matters, people holding the pure management positions have no serious experience or skills. In reality, that leads to a place were everybody has an opinion, but nobody takes responsibility. It is a major problem to solve and I do think it can be solved unless people that have key roles are changed/replaced. You cannot have Senior Management with degrees and background in anything else but Software Engineering, just because they come cheaper or because nobody else will come to work for you. You need to step up and take this seriously. The most obvious to an engineer is that Product Managers are more than actual engineers, which does not make sense. Especially, when you lack people to test software or you delay big customer projects.
Advice to Management