Compare Las Vegas Valley Water vs County of Clark (NV) BETASee how working at Las Vegas Valley Water vs. County of Clark (NV) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Las Vegas Valley Water vs. County of Clark (NV). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Las Vegas Valley Water scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- County of Clark (NV) scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at County of Clark (NV).
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Con at County of Clark (NV).
I have been working at Las Vegas Valley Water full-time for more than a year
Great benefits, high pay (too high, honestly), friendly co-workers
People can get pretty comfortable and lazy, as it's a stable and high paying job with good benefits. Difficult for promotion since people stay their entire careers.
I worked at County of Clark (NV) full-time for more than 5 years
Secure, easy routine job with zenefits
Place is ran like a 3rd world company. Full of nepotism, favoritism and office politics is a daily thread. Managers have a short and bad attitude when training. One manager has a bad temper. She... rolls her eyes in disgust if you ask questions and clarifications. Their management create a hostile environment. Hard to move up if you are not a friend family or relative or throw a fuss. Kind of a joke
Advice to Management
Be patient train your employees well. Do not be short tempered . Stop hiring, promoting and doing your "far" distant relative a favor. Be actually an Equal Employment Opportunitu Employer. The way... you ran the office makes me loose faith in voting but to think you are wasting tax payers money. Embarrassing