Compare Delta Air Lines vs JetBlue BETASee how working at Delta Air Lines vs. JetBlue compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Delta Air Lines vs. JetBlue. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Delta Air Lines scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Delta Air Lines had 334 more reviews than JetBlue that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- Delta Air Lines had 175 more reviews than JetBlue that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Delta Air Lines.
- "Crewmembers" was the most mentioned Con at JetBlue.
I have been working at Delta Air Lines full-time for less than a year
Excellent opportunities for recent college grads and people looking to change careers
Airline industry is constantly changing and during times like this pandemic, these changes are increasingly unpredictable
I worked at JetBlue full-time for more than 3 years
Benefits were good. The company really tries to live by it's core values. Meet new people everyday. It's always fast pace and exciting .
Pay is not industry standard. In the airline industry it's who you know.
Advice to Management
Continue to push the positive reinforcement.