Compare Deloitte vs McKinsey & Company BETASee how working at Deloitte vs. McKinsey & Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Deloitte vs. McKinsey & Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Deloitte.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at McKinsey & Company.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Deloitte.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at McKinsey & Company.
I have been working at McKinsey & Company full-time for more than 3 years
Personal perspective - Values diversity, promotes healthy work-life balance, invests in your personal growth, supports your pursuits of passion. Client perspective - true partnerships not just... another consultant, helps build lasting capability and delivers sustainable impact.
Doesn't have a typical corporate work structure so you don't have a boss at McKinsey - this can take a bit of getting used to especially if you are an experienced hire.