Compare D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm vs Bridgewater Associates BETASee how working at D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm vs. Bridgewater Associates compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm vs. Bridgewater Associates. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bridgewater Associates scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Bridgewater Associates had 38 more reviews than D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- Bridgewater Associates had 8 more reviews than D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Bridgewater Associates had 25 more reviews than D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm full-time
Smart, ethical, and hard-working co-workers. Company invests in their employees in the long term. Top of the industry.
Your work does not have a direct impact on the world.
I have been working at Bridgewater Associates full-time for more than a year
Friendly community, unparalleled benefits (healthcare, 401k, food/drinks/snacks, gyms), plenty of opportunity for advancement
Long hours (50hr minimum per week), culture can be challenging