Compare Columbia University vs Massey University BETASee how working at Columbia University vs. Massey University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Columbia University vs. Massey University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Columbia University scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Massey University scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Columbia University.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Massey University.
- "Cost of living" was the most mentioned Con at Columbia University.
- "New zealand" was the most mentioned Con at Massey University.
I have been working at Massey University for more than a year
Surrounded by the best people/researchers in the world. Positive culture, great lab/food pilot/facilities, kind & helpful colleague/staff. Definitely the place to be to learn and explore things... (research).
Depends on what school you are, for food/agri related research, this is best place to be in NZ simply due to available facilities/expertise plus Massey Palmy located in the food science hub.