Compare Bearing Point Funding & Consulting vs The Money Shop UK BETASee how working at Bearing Point Funding & Consulting vs. The Money Shop UK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bearing Point Funding & Consulting vs. The Money Shop UK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bearing Point Funding & Consulting scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good people" was the most mentioned Pro at The Money Shop UK.
- "Lone working" was the most mentioned Con at The Money Shop UK.
I worked at Bearing Point Funding & Consulting for less than a year
good experince and exposure. high pefomance environmnet, smart people, interesting projects
a lot of traveling, sometimes long hours
Advice to Management
set clear expectations, find company's competitive advantage and put emphasis on those niches
I worked at The Money Shop UK part-time for more than a year
- Lovely management - Small teams - Generally easy work once you know protocols
- Often left to lone-work - Work load quite tough when lone-working