Compare Apple vs University of Southern California BETASee how working at Apple vs. University of Southern California compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. University of Southern California. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Southern California scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Apple had 1,647 more reviews than University of Southern California that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Neighborhood" was the most mentioned Con at University of Southern California.
I have been working at University of Southern California full-time for more than 3 years
I love my boss and my team. We have strong camaraderie and support each other well.
I hope that those of us who wish to continue remote work will be able to do so. I worry that we will not be able to.
Advice to Management
Trust us, and trust that employees who wish to work from home or on campus will do their work well.